Hex Focus Case for iPhone 6

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't use any cases on my iPhone, but I hope members will give their take on it soon. Take care...:)

illmatic13

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everyone.

Anyone out there own a Hex Focus case for their iPhone 6? Any owners want to give me their thoughts on it. I saw someone post a pic of this case in the case thread. I tried to hit up the poster for their impressions but didn't receive a response.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Sorry! I'm pretty sure that was me that you asked about the case after I posted a picture of it. Have been really busy & haven't had much time to get on here.

But to answer your question, I absolutely love the case after having it for a few weeks now. It really helps keep the slim profile of the iPhone while adding some solid protection. I really love how high quality the case is. The one thing I would change about the case is that I wish the corners would go over the phone more because I don't think the cover comes out far enough to protect the screen if you put it face down on a table. Overall though it's a solid and one of my favorite cases I've had on any of my iPhones. You won't be disappointed if you go with it!