salmannnn

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: plssss help i beg all of u after hard reset my iphone got stuck with an apple symbol i thought it will get on and now the battery got empty and pressing power on button it switch on showing red battery and gets off and also its not connecting to my la
Oct 5, 2012 4:11 PM (in response to salman from new york)

its not connecting y?i think its software got corrupted,i think i should charge it first with a battery charger and when apple logo appears i should connect with pc,but i dont know how 2 open the back cover and how 2 remove the battery,i phone battery is removable or not?i mean it is fiz or wot?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No. Sit back and let the phone charge for about 30 minutes. Afterwards, power OFF the device, wait about 10 seconds and then continue doing what you were doing prior to the battery being drained.

If however, you were trying to reset and restore your device, you can connect it to iTunes after the 30 minutes of charging and then fire up the iTunes app. Once it is detected, select the restore option. I doubt your device is corrupted and you should be good to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73