help with screen

Ruthlessbeatle

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
so iv never owned a iphone before and im kinda happy i get to now. im a big android user. my uncle had broke his iphone 4 (cracked digitizer) and said if i can fix it then i can keep it. so i bought a new one and tried to fix it myself. iv ton a ton of swaps on different htcs and motorolas so its not like its my first rodeo. i put it all back together and the back light came one but no display. i can see vertical lines in the whole display and i can tell that im slide to unlocking along with moving through pages. no real picture at all.took it apart and checked if i messed a ribbon up or not. i didnt. still no luck after putting it together. i tried a hard reset and updating through itunes and that didnt help. i can hear voice search so i know the phones on. can anyone help me with this or tell me what i might be doing wrong. or help in anyway. thanks in advance. excited to try and iphone out

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Probably a bad display. Below are a couple of units that i have had come thru my office only to find the replacement parts were bad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods