Help with iPhone 6s!

I

iMore Question

Hi,

I currently have an iPhone 6s that's up to date on updates. I have 10GB of storage free, closed all apps, and restarted the phone, but it is still extremely slow and randomly crashes on apps. The camera sometimes decides it doesn't want to work and just shows a black screen. The battery was replaced in March 2017.

I'm going to be super frustrated if this continues to happen. I'm in Hawaii and people here suggested me to visit stores like TCAWireless and few other. I just want to know, should I visit store? or are there any recommendations on what to do to fix it? I'd like to avoid a factory reset if possible!

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That’s sounds like water damage or something was replaced properly. I recommend taking it to the nearest Apple Store to have one of the geniuses check it out.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. I agree with Just_Me_D... if you have an Apple Store nearby, I'd definitely take your iPhone in to be checked out. I hope you'll register with iMore and set up an account so that you can keep us posted! In the meantime, good luck!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I would first do a complete backup and then factory reset the device. Before installing from backup, run the phone with it's default apps and default settings for a day or two. If it continues to have issues then bring it to a certified Apple store. If it runs fine then reinstall your backup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73