Help me pick an iPhone 4S Case

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey there. I did some reading on the forums here and I still haven't come up with a conclusion. I am looking for a case that is not too bulky and provides good protection. I also want it to be "simple and professional looking." My target budget is about $30. The Otterbox Commuter was recommended to me. Before I make a decision I'd like your input. I'd imagine my phone will be in my pocket most of the time. Thanks for the help!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
+1 on the OtterBox Commuter case. I have it for my iPhone and have dropped it numerous times with no damage to the phone. If I get the 4S I would definitely go with the Commuter case again. It doesn't provide too much bulk and slides easily into my pocket.

Stupidkid

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning more toward the Reflex series, drop Rating is 5/5 only on that one. Plus it will make docking it on my alarm way easier

otterbox.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-otterbox_us-Site/default/Compare-Show?category=apple-iphone-4s-cases

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I like the Speck Candyshell. I have not dropped mine on anything but my bed or my floor at home (carpet) so I am not sure how it will work out when it hits a hard surface. But so far so good.

elusivmd

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You want professional looking? Elements Case Vapor Pro COMP is the best case out there when it comes to looks IMHO. I also keep my phone in my pocket at all times so I don't want to have a rubbery, lint gathering, hockey puck for a phone. I work in a office environment and tend to take care of my mobile devices so having a bullet proof case is not a major selling point for me. The case must accentuate the phone's great industrial design. Why pay (retail) $800+ for a beautiful device then turn it into a plastic looking toy by slapping a $40 rubber case on it? Just my 2 cents.

https://www.elementcase.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=API4-1411-KXMF

I also purchased a Otterbox Commuter for the wife's 4S. She generally trashes the hell out of any phone so protection is of the utmost importance. See...to each their own.

iPhone 4S Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2