Help me!How could I backup iphone 3GS sms/contact to new iphone 4?

summera

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.
Any help or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you upgrading to a new device? All you have to do is plug the 3GS into your computer and do a sync and back up. Then disconnect the 3GS, plug in the iPhone 4 and do a restore from the back up.

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
I agree with HankAZ --that is, of course, if you're upgrading to a new iPhone. Otherwise, you're going to hit a brick wall in terms of moving your SMS from a non-Apple device. The contacts, however, shouldn't be a problem.

nacy

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure I you right click your phone icon in iTunes it brings up a couple of options. One of those should be backup. That's what I did when I got a replacement and it backed up everything.

backuper

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
iTunes only allows one-way transfer, from iTunes to iPhone, not the other way around. You will need some iPhone-to-mac transfer program to help you. You may have a look at this step-by-step guide on:How to transfer all iphone files between iphone and computer/iTunes.It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).

Backup iphone SMS messages and contact to computer(Mac) in :

URL= www#mustsoftware#com

(Note:Please instend of # by . and copy the URL in your browser)

arvidasl

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
For contacts is perfect free app in appstore "my contacts backup" This convert your contats to vcard,then email this file to your self. Then open this email in new iphone and from vcard file restore all contacts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner