Help! Iphone 3gs Stuck on Zoom

MGT

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My phone crashed mid-app, restored to the unlock screen, only it was zoomed in to the point that 25% of the unlock screen was visible. It is now stuck that way and is not responsive to any zoom commands. I've tried powering off and syncing to my computer--all to no effect. Any suggestions?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I actually like having that setting on!!! You use three fingers to double tap>>slide up/down to zoom in and out. It works great for websites that have somehow diabled the zoom normally

ikhit

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Settings, General, Accessibility, Zoom - set it to "off"

;)

(At least I think that will solve your problem.)

my daughter was playing games on my iphone n' she did something everything was zoomed... i couldn't figure out how 2 reset it... :eek:

;) u r so awesome!!! i was getting ready 2 throw it... lol

sross#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations on saving yet another iphone from the bin!

As a newbie to apple interfaces I find this kind of interface great.. Once you know about it!
Is there a list anywhere of all these finger tapping combos?
I for example assumed that the only way to zoom was by double tapping the screen and was getting increasing frustrated at the number of websites where this didn?t seem to work.

jtilt

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
still stuck

my phone is on the lock screen and zoomed in it is unresponsive to unzoom command and i cant unlock it it turn off the zoom manually what should i do

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh