Help Iphone 3G Got screwed up at airport xray machine

deep098

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
hello my name is deep i have a brand new iphone 3g one month old i was taking a trip and i took my iphone 3g with me when i put the phone threw the xray machine at the airport my home button, mike, speaker all stoped working and when i pluged my phone in my computer the computer would not even recongnize that the was a phone pluged in same problem with itunes. when i plug the phone into my computer the phone turns on thats it. SO then i tried to rest all data and settings the phone froze it freezes up at the apple screen. Can anyone help me does anyone know what went rong

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you can't seem to get the phone to restore via iTunes then I'd suggest bringing it to the Apple store where you got it from. Especially if it is only a month old. Good luck!

deep098

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
i live in canada there are no apple stores here and i got the phone private from craigs list no reciepts i just wanna know if its a hardware issue or software and how i can fix it

deep098

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
the phone was brand new in the box and i had it for a liitle over a month no probelms and i was using the phone right before i put in into the xray machine when it came out it was not working the phone was on when it went into the xray machine

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods