Help activation lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpolla

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
hi ,

first time here as i usually on crackberry . any help you be a great

my friend bought an iphone 5c and it has an apple id on it but no passcode .

when its turn on it has too be set up. first the language and then region . then it comes too the activation screen where you need it enter the apple icloud email and the password . i told him to contact the previous owner or the seller but they dont answer the phone . so he is stuck with it now .

how do i bypass the activation screen , remove the icloud account and return it too factory settings for him. i have looked at youtube but there is like a million videos on how to do it and each one is different.

i been on blackberry and on crackberry for years . i know it can be done so please dont tell me it cant be .

here is my personal email... (redacted)

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
how do i bypass the activation screen , remove the icloud account and return it too factory settings for him.
You don't.

i been on blackberry and on crackberry for years . i know it can be done so please dont tell me it cant be .
Where you've been for how long is not relevant. Activation Lock can't be bypassed. It can only be deactivated by the owner of the AppleID under which the phone is locked to.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351

Status
Not open for further replies.