Hello to everyone at iMore!

MadMikeD

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to introduce myself. Long time android user who has always wanted to try Apple. The larger screen size was the kick in the pants. I love trying and learning new things in technology; therefore, I'm open to any platform. Purchased my first iPhone (4.7") three weeks ago and love this phone. Transition went smoother than I expected. Still having some issues finding an email app that I am happy with, so you will probably see a post about this soon.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome! I take the same approach to tech. I consider myself "platform/brand agnostic" and love to try whatever is out there. But I eventually gravitate towards those products that most closely meet my wants and needs. Right now that happens to be the iPhone. I made the switch from BB10 a little over a week ago and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Like both you and Newfangled above, I will use whichever device suits my needs the best, hence running a larger screened Android work device for ages along side my personal iPhone. With the advent of a larger screen, I don't need to do that anymore. I just prefer the fluidity and ease of use of Apple devices currently and of course having two devices in the same ecosystem is far more preferable for my needs.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums.

We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR