Hello from MobiSystems, Inc.

MobiSystems Inc

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site

We are an application developer with some great apps, which we would like to introduce and share with you.

We are also looking forward to participating in the iMore discussions and becoming part of the community.

Hello, iMore!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

We are an application developer with some great apps, which we would like to introduce and share with you.

We are also looking forward to participating in the iMore discussions and becoming part of the community.

Hello, iMore!

Welcome to iMore. Now before you introduce your apps, be sure to take the time to read both the Community Rules & Guidelines and the App and Developers Forum Rules & Guidelines. Doing so may prevent infractions dues to advertising and SPAM. If you have any questions or concerns after reading the aforementioned rules and guidelines, don't hesitate to ask. Again, welcome to iMore.

Last edited:

MobiSystems Inc

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
We would take the time to get familiar with iMore's Rules & Guidelines before starting a new thread.

In the meantime, would you recommend a group we could join?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

As the other Ambassadors and mods have said, please have a look at our guidelines. You'll find that a few of us have them in our signatures for ease of use.

Good luck with your apps and thanks for joining us! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
We would take the time to get familiar with iMore's Rules & Guidelines before starting a new thread.

In the meantime, would you recommend a group we could join?

A good section for you may be the Developer's Lounge, in my opinion...;)