hello everyone !!! anyone link iphone to metaverse already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda BigHouse

Feb 9, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum and am interested in looking for more information on using iphone with VR or Metaverse .... any lead on this would be much appreciated.......The metaverse phrase seems to be very trending these days....

note: metaverse do not need to be facebook meta.... :p:p:p:p it could be with any other VR platform.....

Which metaverse is the most thriving ones when used with an iphone at the moment?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum and am interested in looking for more information on using iphone with VR or Metaverse .... any lead on this would be much appreciated.......The metaverse phrase seems to be very trending these days....

note: metaverse do not need to be facebook meta.... :p:p:p:p it could be with any other VR platform.....

Which metaverse is the most thriving ones when used with an iphone at the moment?

I just want to say hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules & Guidelines.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!!!

You might be able to find someone that’s done this by searching the forum or by posting in one of the other areas of the forum. Good luck in your journey & post often!!!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I think Mark Zuckerberg attempted to do it but he got a pop up that said “do you want to be tracked in the Metaverse, yes or no?”, the. he slammed the iPhone down and yelled “I want Apple to feel even more pain”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR