Hello everybody

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody, newbie here. I started as an android user (still am), I know it's not the best place to say it but it was a choice based on larger screen, price and expandable memory (SGS4). But now (after saving for a while) I'm also the proud owner of an iPad mini. I chose it because of the big screen (compared to the iPhone), iOS looks and feels great on it and it's so light and, yes, because of the apps. I'm really happy with it but right now I'm traveling and I chose not to bring the mini with me, I wouldn't be at peace knowing it's inside the baggage or unguarded at the hotel. Now I realize that the iPhone becomes a good choice specially in these situations even if the screen remains so small, but I'm concerned that the new phones might get the same treatment as the iPhone 5. I still don't believe it's been discontinued after being their flagship phone and the 4s remains..? I don't understand it.
And that's why I ended up here trying to figure out if the new iPhones are worth the money and to inform myself about everything there is to know about iDevices.
Congratulations on the site and thanks to those responsible for it.
Apologies for such long intro.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ZanKuvy. :) You will find a lot of great information here to make your decision on whether or not the iPhone is the best phone for your needs. I have the iPad Mini as well and I love mine.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Zan, and welcome to iMore. Looks like you're facing a tough decision, but it's one only you can answer. Of course, most people here have both iPhone and iPad, so your advice will be a bit biased. But it will all be from the heart.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Zankuvy. I hope it is your intent to become a part of our community because we'd love to have you among us. Feel free to read throughout the forums and participate as you see fit within the boundaries of our Community Rules & Guidelines, of course, that can be read HERE. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care.....:)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, ZanKuvy, and welcome to the iMore forums. Glad to have you here, and glad to have you exploring the world of Apple devices. Have a good look around, and jump in whenever you have a question or an answer. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Zan,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Zan. I think I speak for us all that we are all happy to have you hear as everyone has said. Please jump in to the forums and feel free to ask anything you don't understand. We are all here to help you. :)

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. Sorry it took so long to answer but as I said I'm traveling and it's been difficult to get coverage with my cell phone. I realize that you guys are for real here and I love it. I hope to be a contributor here on the forums and help others as well. I'm looking forward to get into the debate on which iPhone to buy and to exchange thoughts with all the members of this great community.
Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR