Having 'Flappy Birds' installed on the iPhone increases the value of it?

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Not anymore eBay is removing all of them even if u revise the title ! Sorry but flappy bird worth nothing no more

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
People pay just to say they have it and think they are cool. I laugh about it. Suckerssssss haha

Donnie Smith

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I actually enjoy the game, can't play it for too long though, frustration easily sets in after you beat your last high score but then it seems impossible to get any higher. People just need to take breaks, then maybe the game wouldn't be so frustrating.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Now Don't step the white tile is all the craze and there are a couple of copies of that as well. Its funny how people copy other people's apps so they can make money. This time, no one even knows who the original creator is.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I seen a guy selling one here not too long ago and he's trying to justify upping the price by 300.00 because it has flappy birds. Lol. I had to reply to his ad and ask him to get a grip

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have Flappy Bird on my iPhone 5. This Bird is a Virgin. Never been played. Surely a Virgin Flappy Bird is worth something. Even has that last update just before it was pulled. Only $900.00 today only. But WAIT..., Buy now and receive a detailed game tutorial. :D
pyquda6u.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The creator of flappy birds is gonna bring this game back to the App Store. I guess making $50k a day is just too tempting to pass up.

But I wonder if he will be making that much again now that there are so many clones in the App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The creator of flappy birds is gonna bring this game back to the App Store. I guess making $50k a day is just too tempting to pass up.

But I wonder if he will be making that much again now that there are so many clones in the App Store.

I'd bring back that game for 50 k a day lol. I'd bring it back for 50.00 a day haha

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Phones with flappy bird isn't going to be valuable now that it's going to make a comeback. I feel bad for those who coughed up so much money to buy an iPhone with flappy bird.

They must be pissed.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

It's not going to generate the revenue as it could have when it caught fire. That's the thing about this industry, you better get what you can when you can get it. He willfully gave that up and says he'll be changing the game around a bit. I don't believe it will catch as much fire and interest as it did.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Well he's releasing the game again this summer so I don't think the value will hold long

Edit: obviously I didn't read the whole thread first lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh