Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
@mydnyte: I ordered thru premier too. My premier is still in progress, however the standard page shows shipped. The Att rep told me the standard tracking is more reliable. As for Att shipping, I think their stock is in TX, since corporate is there.

mtbrown75

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my FedEX tracking number on Monday

But FedEx hasn't processed the shipment yet. Today I called AT&T and they said that it hasn't left the warehouse for overnight delivery. He told me that tracking info should show up on Wednesday for Thursday delivery (fingers crossed)

DewDuck

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so my situation, like many others:

• Ordered at 11:27 EDT on the 15th
  • My Premier shows a 6/15 order date, last update on 6/17
  • My account shows a 6/16 order date.
  • I just called AT&T, automated response for order checking says mine is on back order.....
  • UGH!!!!:mad:

I have the exact same situation. Extremely frustrating. Premier service assures me that my order was placed on the 15th, but tells me that nothing will be shipping until the 24th. Which is when I will receive my tracking number.

WTF!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
@9ner did yours go from 1 Backordered, to 0 backordered to shipped? Give us some hope lol

Mine never showed as backordered. I ordered on 6/15, finally getting through around noon PST on the AT&T website. It didn't show on the site until 6/17 and showed an order date of 6/16 ( instead of the 15th which worried me ). It sat at "In Progress" from the time it showed up until about 8am PST this morning where I went to show my gf that she had her tracking information already on FedEx.com and I didn't even have a tracking number yet, and low and behold I had a tracking number and it showed up on the fedex site.

( FYI there's no N in my name =P )

For those asking about the reference numbers, there does not seem to be any correlation between my account, phone, address, or any other number I know about and the reference number on the shipment through FedEx. Also, the FedEx package DOES NOT require a signature ( just spoke with FedEx ).

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the exact same situation. Extremely frustrating. Premier service assures me that my order was placed on the 15th, but tells me that nothing will be shipping until the 24th. Which is when I will receive my tracking number.

WTF!

Same exact stat as you except my order went through appox. 30 minutes after yours. What's painfully obvious is that AT&T is not fulfilling orders in the order received as they claim. Lurking here, I've read several post of people ordering well into the afternoon PST and already have FedX numbers.

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so Both my orders are now marked as shipped!
I ordered them on the 15th. One at 8am CST (16gb) and the other around 8:30 CST (32gb).
Both phones showed a back-ordered status.
Yesterday, the 16gb phone was marked as shipped, tracking number is now on fedex.
The 32gb was showing as still on back-order.
This morning, the 32gb phone was no longer on back-order, but still processing.
As of 11am CST, the 32gb phone was marked as shipped, tracking number also on fedex.

Both ship dates show tomorrow, 23rd, before 3:00pm.

theSchwill

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipment confirmation emails from AT&T, even though it has shown up as shipped on the order status page since Sunday

My FedEx # doesn't show up in their site yet, but I'm confident I'll have it Thursday.

I did receive a text from AT&T asking me to review the iPhone 4 upgrade procedures, pretty standard stuff but here's the link for all of you guys:

(I'm a new user so it wont let me post a link).

www(dot)att(dot)com/iphoneupgradesupport

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
This is so frustrating. I am wondering. Im in Texas and my order that was placed in store on the 15th and is still "in Progress". Do any of you that have a tracking number and the shipping status live in Texas?? I think that maybe because my phone my be coming from about a 3 hour drive away that thay may be "shipping" the phones that need to travel further first. Trying to hold onto hope that i will see my sweet new phone on thursday.

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone for the second time with FedEx and they told me my phone is till waiting in the warehouse and will be shipped on the 23rd (tomorrow). I am hoping they will ship it overnight because i would really like to get my phone Thursday. I also hope they don't ship it while i am at work 1-7. Does anyone know the average time that a package is delivered?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal