Have you received your Apple tracking number?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Mine has shipped! Wohoo! Ordered the 32gb from the apple website. I just do not feel comfortable ordering from AT&T and/or best buy and such

tkao2025

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I ordered on the 15th with Premier Account on AT&T and mine still showing processing. Here's my question. Do people whom ordered from AT&T site get their shipment from China as well or will it be shipped from AT&T warehouse in the States?

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick suggestion. When you find out that your iPhone is shipping, could you please post the date and time that your order went thru as well, that way we can get an idea of they are going from the first set of orders to the end, or just some random order.

Example, I am still waiting for my 2 orders to ship (my one iPhone 16GB, and my parents two 16GBs).

I placed MY order at 1:30PM EST (10:30AM PST)

My parents order went thru at 3:55PM EST (12:55PM PST)

@TStewart14SHR: Apple will probably as FedEx and UPS to block the updating of shipment status, much like they did with the iPads, that way people intending to steal them wouldn't know where they actually were located.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Here my time line. On June 15th after trying all day I was able to get my order in at 4:30 PM PDT. on June 20th I received an email from Apple store with shipping notification. I checked my order status just a few minutes ago and I now have a fedex tracking number. Order currently in transit Lantau Island HK! :D

habdelra

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I'm getting quite anxious...

I ordered my iphone 4 from the apple store on Jun 15, 2010 at 01:42 PM PDT. My order status went to "Prepared for Shipment" on friday, but still no "shipped" notice. the ship by date still shows as "delivers on jun 24th". I have no reason to believe it won't delivery by june 24, but it sounds like everyone else is getting shipping notifications. Hope mine comes soon....

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I received the second shipping notice (for my phone) last night. My wife got hers yesterday morning. Ironically, mine says it will be delivered on the 23rd, while hers says the 24th.

Chris

inkedgeek

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Order Date: Jun 15, 2010 at 01:44 PM PDT

Order Acknowledgment on Tue, June 15, 2010 8:54:47 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx Jun 19, 2010 9:10 AM, Estimated delivery

Jun 24, 2010 by 4:30 PM

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I received the second shipping notice (for my phone) last night. My wife got hers yesterday morning. Ironically, mine says it will be delivered on the 23rd, while hers says the 24th.

Chris

My email stated 23rd as the delivery date. But, when I went the FedEx site to track it, it said "didn't get to FedEx before cutoff". So, the delivery date showed the 24th.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
got my ATT tracking number at 10:57am this morning :D
I checked ATT.com and it says shipped but the shipping info is not available via Fedex yet :(

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Still waiting for my 32GB to be shipped from Apple. Wifes 16GB was shippied yesetrday.

I think that the double order through AT&T (that I didnt even know went through till 17th) may have interfered with my Apple.com order. I just hope ONE of them sends it out to me and I dont get stuck with NO phone while wife gets the 16GB iPhone 4!

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I did not receive a tracking number for the 3GS and when I called, ATT told me that only FedEx could give that information to me. So I hung up.

To my surprise, the FedEx driver called me about 30-minutes later and said, "Hey, I have your iPhone if you want to meet me somewhere on my route." I met him about 4 hours earlier then it would have been delivered.

it was a great experience that normally would not happen no matter how bad you wanted or needed the package.

So I gave him $5 and we both went on our way.

Here's hoping that I get a cool FedEx driver like you did!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone 4 is apparently in Hong Kong right now according to FedEx! It was listed in China yesterday so its in Transit! Delivery is set to June 24th BY 4:30 pm!

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Jealous of all you who have gotten you tracking numbers. I find myself checking my inbox every 5 min hoping to see an email from ATT with the tracking info. Keep checking my order status online too hoping it will change/update. So much for productivity at work.