Have anyone faced bending issues in the 6s plus?

Parray sheezan

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
sir i got a bend iphone 6s ..actually my phone was replaced and i got the the replaced one but it was bend ..now they are not accepting my request to replace it again.. they have cheated me ...i want to take legal actions against apple.. because they have cheated me.. sir help me what to do now onwards..and i was having battery issue problem and hotspot problem in my phone but still they aren't replacing...and they have replaced my iphone 6s 3 times but the problem wasn't solved...hotspot not working and battery issues..do something

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
sir i got a bend iphone 6s ..actually my phone was replaced and i got the the replaced one but it was bend ..now they are not accepting my request to replace it again.. they have cheated me ...i want to take legal actions against apple.. because they have cheated me.. sir help me what to do now onwards..and i was having battery issue problem and hotspot problem in my phone but still they aren't replacing...and they have replaced my iphone 6s 3 times but the problem wasn't solved...hotspot not working and battery issues..do something

What do you do to cause it to bend? Sit on it when it's in your back pocket? If you had 2 6s to bend, then it's caused by what you do. They don't bend easily at all. How old is the battery? The big 3 battery users are Screen brightness, push notifications and location services. Cut back in those. Music and other streaming uses a lot of battery. Some games use a lot.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I weigh 230lbs, also 6'5" if that matters but I forget and sit with my 6S Plus frequently, same with my old 6 Plus, not a hint of bending yet.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
6s is better than the 6. If it's bending, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing with it. Don't keep it in your back pocket and sit on it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2