Have anyone faced bending issues in the 6s plus?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply
İ am going to buy a new phone and i am confused between the 6s and the 6s plus
But i am afraid from the 6s plus being more subjected to bending easily due to the size of the phone.
What do you think?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

As I have a 6s plus unless you are trying to bend it and have the intention you won't have a issue .. I suggest Google and u can see some videos

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The new iPhones are very strong. I haven't heard any bending complaints with the 6s and 6s Plus. I think the scammers have given up.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you don't sit while the phone is in your back pocket, just saying. Or it will be prone to bending. No matter what phone you have.

Michol Kim

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried bending it while jump and sitting while working out on the bench press and bruised my thigh. Not gonna try that again. You're more likely to hurt yourself than bending the 6s+. This phone is frickin strong as a brick!! You have a better chance of bricking your phone than bending it!

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I still am amazed by the number of people I see that keep their phone in their back pocket with it sticking half out. I'd be afraid it would fall out, get stolen, or break under my fat *$% if I sat on mine. Fortunately, my 6S Plus fits nicely with its Apple leather case in my front pocket.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Sadly my iPhone 6S Plus did came bent out of the box, I noticed when I put on a case and laid it on a flat surface it ended up rocking back and forth. Ended up returning it. Got a new one and this one doesn't rock back and forth and it's flat on the glass surface table.

amr ashraf mostafa

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Sadly my iPhone 6S Plus did came bent out of the box, I noticed when I put on a case and laid it on a flat surface it ended up rocking back and forth. Ended up returning it. Got a new one and this one doesn't rock back and forth and it's flat on the glass surface table.

That is what i am talking about.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods