Has anyone ordered wedding invitations off the internet with any success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertjosqph

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she?s set a date, I?m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can?t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I didn't order wedding invitations online, but if you wanna save some money and have awesome invitations, this is what we did...

My husband and I chose a close up portrait of us (from our engagement photos) and printed it in black and white. Then we printed out the invitation on that see-through fancy paper with the print in baby blue (one of our colors). We put that on top of the picture and tied them together with baby blue ribbon on the top.

They came out beautiful and we got so many compliments for our invitations. If you're interested I can get my mom to get a picture of what it looked like. Shoot, if you like the idea but don't want to do it yourself... I'm always looking for extra cash :D

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Bad Ash, when we get married I think I will use LLoftes idea.

But seriously, spam starts with questions about wedding invitations?:confused:

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't remember where we got ours...but I don't think it was off the internet.

Actually, come to think of it, I think we bought the paper and made our own.

Chris

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Wow, I can't believe you guys think that this is real? He was going to spam some website. First post on a iPhone forum and you post about wedding invitations? He was going to try to lay a link into the post for wedding invitations... probably filtered it out due to him now having enough posts for links.

Trust me on this one...

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Wow, I can't believe you guys think that this is real? He was going to spam some website. First post on a iPhone forum and you post about wedding invitations? He was going to try to lay a link into the post for wedding invitations... probably filtered it out due to him now having enough posts for links.

Trust me on this one...

LOL! You mean this thread isn't going to make into the next "Today in the Forums"?????

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Bad Ash, when we get married I think I will use LLoftes idea.

But seriously, spam starts with questions about wedding invitations?:confused:

And to set things straight here... "WE" are not getting married. Just wanted to verify that one for the good readers out there. Thanks to Rene for pointing that out ever so kindly. :D

This thread is still closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.