Has anyone gotten TouchID to work with 1password in the Safari extension?

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't get Touch ID to work for 1password in the safari extension. The 1password icon is there in the sharing menu, but when I tap on it the only option is to input my password. Touch ID works fine with the 1password app itself, so I assume I am missing something in the settings, but I can't figure it out. I have been messing with it for the last hour or so. (Running iOS 8 of course with iPhone 5s). Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you still having a problem getting your TouchID to work with 1Password in the Safari extension? I've scoured the AgileBits website for an answer but haven't found anything yet. Sorry.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you click more on the share menu to enable?

I had to delete the app and reinstall. Switch the setting for the master password to 48 hours or more. Then enable touchID. Got it to work that way.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you click more on the share menu to enable?

I had to delete the app and reinstall. Switch the setting for the master password to 48 hours or more. Then enable touchID. Got it to work that way.

I set it for 30 days. Rebooted the device. It worked once. I might have to delete the app and reinstall it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro