Has anyone else noticed a lot of bugs with iOS 13.1.1?

Smokeless Joe

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
So far this has been the worst ios release to date in my opinion. Mail bugs, address book bugs, sluggish at times. This version has more bugs than a low rent apartment complex. Very disappointed in Apple and lack of quality control with this release. It was their quality and attention to detail that originally brought me to them.

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I’m not experiencing any of the issues you’ve spoken of but I have noticed other little issues. My main gripe is that I’m still having sporadic issues with CarPlay even after replacing my device, I’ve even created a thread about it but it seems to only be effecting just a few devices. I’ve even noticed my Apple Watch Series 5 has experienced crazy little bugs. Just tonight I attempted to check my heart rate using a third party complication, Cardiogram, and it didn’t want to work properly so I restarted the watch, then after the restart the activity circles were greyed out and touching them to open the activity app led to a blank screen. Even after several restarts it wouldn’t work so i has to reset the device.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My watch series 5 has been flawless for me. It checks my heart rate every 15 minuits an it's very accurate. Due to a very bad heart and no more repairs available to me I purchased the watch to help me monitor my heart. As far as the IOS 13 bugs go they are fewer than other years and not as bad.

Smokeless Joe

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I can be more specific. If I add a new contact to my address book and then close my address book completely when I open it again it’s still on the last address entered. It doesn’t open to the whole address book. Little details like that are what’s upsetting me. Small problems in the grand scheme of things but it shouldn’t be doing that. Kinda the same issue with email. I’ll read one email and then file it to a sub folder but when I later go to my inbox it has the moved email open like it’s still “inbox.” Glitches that shouldn’t be happening.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Now my text messages are disappearing have to reset to get them back. They are still on my watch but blank screen on my phone.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
An issue that’s come up for me is Bluetooth static. I cannot hear the music with in my vehicle or air pods. I have to toggle the Bluetooth on and off and everything works fine.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
In the brief time I had 13.1.1 running on my iPad (mini 4) it was terrible, glitch, freeze, wifi far worse than I've seen, ever. During the update process, the progress bar had stalled at about 1/2" and stayed there for about 2 hours, then resumed to completion. Having that happen, I did not update the phones or my wife's iPad to 13.1.1. When 13.1.2 dropped, figuring I really had nothing to lose, as in its present condition I was contemplating a complete restore anyhow, I did 13.1.2. It took less than 10 minutes and my iPad is now 'as good or better' than its ever been, like new. So, emboldened I did the 2 phones (8Plus) and my wife's iPad Air 2 with the same excellent result. The updates there too were unbelievably quick - All 4 devices had 13.1 but not the original iOS 13, as I usually let brand new iOS software wait a bit.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro