Has anyone done or knows how to exchange a iPhone bought from the online store in a retail store?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
re:

Yes but the stock might not be there, so if they don't have it they will refund you and then order one if you want to go that route. As long as it's within the 14 day return time.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
re:

If you are within your 14 day return period you can return your phone, then you can purchase another one. I did it with my 5S last year because I wanted a different color.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re:

I posted this in one of the other threads you started on this subject. (I guess if you start a thread, ask a question and don?t like the answer, just keep trying with a new thread?)

The official policy is that you can return online purchases an an Apple Store. Here's the [URL="https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund#mn_p]policy[/URL]. In this case, I don?t think the issue is the return, but rather it appears to be a matter of having stock on hand to handle the exchange. This is different from a warranty replacement where the stores have a dedicated supply of devices for warranty replacements.

I fully expect this to change back to what we have experienced as "normal" once the initial surge subsides, later in the year.

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Re:

I posted this in one of the other threads you started on this subject. (I guess if you start a thread, ask a question and don’t like the answer, just keep trying with a new thread?)
I think these 2 threads are different, that was can I exchange my phone for a different one, and this is about the online and retail store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen