Has anyone been able to install Cydia apps yet?

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I was able to download ifile, winterboard & zeppelin and bytafont...But no luck with springtomize since yesterday

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded biteSMS, cydelete, KillBackground, and activator first try.

And it only took 3 tries to get NCsettings.

That's I really needed before I slept all day (I work the night shift) but so far the few I have downloaded worked pretty good for how swamped Cydia's servers are.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
With Bite, you just have to add cydia.bitesms.com and download. It's a different server which is why you can get it easily.

I installed sbsettings, ifile, safari download manager, five icon dock, folder enhancer, and multiicon mover this morning though. My3G didn't want to load properly so I left it alone. I'll probably stick with these for awhile. Grabbed UnrestrictPremium 2 as well which enables airplay for apps like HBO, Amazon Instant.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday was very hit or miss...today it's working perfectly (though some of the apps I'm used to using are having weird effects on the iPhone 5, including 5 icon dock, which caused many of my folders to purge the apps i had within them, causing me to have to reorganize them again...no big deal, but kind of weird).

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Once I get my taxes done and running done today I plan on sitting down at the computer to back everything up and see about jailbreaking. Is it out for windows 7?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Once I get my taxes done and running done today I plan on sitting down at the computer to back everything up and see about jailbreaking. Is it out for windows 7?

THIS GUY!!!!

yeah it's out friend.
The jailbreak will be quick and easy, but the "tweaking" part may be hit or miss, a lot of people are Trying to download everything at the same time!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Now that I am back to the darkside... Yes I have been able to install tweaks. It has been slow at times, but what do you expect when millions of people are hitting servers at the same time :)

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Cydia has been much, much better this morning. I still can't get Dashboard X or Androidlock XT, but otherwise I have had a lot of success.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
THIS GUY!!!!

yeah it's out friend.
The jailbreak will be quick and easy, but the "tweaking" part may be hit or miss, a lot of people are Trying to download everything at the same time!

I didn't know if it was available for windows or only Mac at this point.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox