Has anyone been able to install Cydia apps yet?

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes.

The servers are getting a lot of traffic, hit hard, so there will be errors, etc. Give it time. Either keep trying, or just wait.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
About 70 thousand people have installed tweaks, unfortunately, the other 179 thousand people are having trouble

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Since I am new to the Jailbreak I have been taking the time to scope out apps/themes that catch my interest so when I finally can download apps I know exactly what I need to download.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Just give it a little time and hope that people calm down a bit :). I am hoping to get some more tweaks but haven't had any luck past Bite SMS...but Bite is the MAIN reason why I jailbreak.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I want to try out jailbreak I'm plan on reading up on it more and waiting till the traffic does down.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried to install barrel but I'm not having any luck at all, loads of errors and that's about it.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes. It's easy if you use the hint I listed below. Don't install big groups packages. Grab the smaller pieces.

Start with mobile substrate
Libhide
Preferenceloader
Weeloader
Activator

THEN install the apps you want. Lots of other apps require some of those. If they don't load, the app won't either. This is why you'll see bitesms download and not install.

Save yourself, and the servers, a lot of hassle using this tip.

iceage2609

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes. It's easy if you use the hint I listed below. Don't install big groups packages. Grab the smaller pieces.

Start with mobile substrate
Libhide
Preferenceloader
Weeloader
Activator

THEN install the apps you want. Lots of other apps require some of those. If they don't load, the app won't either. This is why you'll see bitesms download and not install.

Save yourself, and the servers, a lot of hassle using this tip.

Nice tip,thanks. I will give it a try because untill now i didin't manage to download any big-group package tweak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW