TurboTiger: as of right now i do not see an "all day" setting in Reminders

there is however Badges, which i find very useful

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I guarantee whatever exploit is being used to do that will be patched with the next beta.

AND whoever used this method will have a nice iBrick when they go to the next build, which can be easily restored but chances are whoever is doing this will not have a clue what is going on lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
AND whoever used this method will have a nice iBrick when they go to the next build, which can be easily restored but chances are whoever is doing this will not have a clue what is going on lol

Blink read the article all it shows is how to shift restore lol everyone says they can't activate lol duhhh

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i suppose this might send you over the edge and spark another rant thread?

might as well, its getting a little slow around here

According to Leo Laporte, part of the reason for the issue with public transit maps is that in some countries (he mentioned Austria), the "public"transit system is privately owned and they have their own app. Apparently there was a huge kerfluffle between them and Google over the transit stuff in Google Maps. He mentioned it near the end of this week's MacBreak Weekly podcast...

Found a link that describes the issue:

Why There?s No Public Transport In iOS 6 ? Yet | Gizmodo Australia

Interestingly, the problem is with the Austrian "public" transit, yet it was reported by Gizmodo Australia...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77