Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

sorli

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Apple says " I'll be happy."
First Apple anything. Sprint 64 gig White (Don't like the white)
Moving from Webos to IOS. Not sure what to think yet!:confused:

What's wrong with white? Ordered mine in white wanting something different and just curious why you don't like it? Sorli...

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Cant wait

Not a single vote yet for "not happy". That's pretty impressive.

I came from a BB torch which I love very much. Then in the last three weeks I had a Samsung galaxy II
The Galaxy is FAST VERY FAST some what faster then Iphone. The camara is great just like the Iphone and the Screen is Huge. But for some reason I'm not happy with Android system. I know the Android fanboy in the forums are rude too. It very hard to use with on hand and talk and look up calenders at the same time is dam impossiable. The voice talk and tap leave something to be desred. so that why I'm giving the Iphone a chance. had a 3G for a week and took it back and got another BB. :)

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The 4S is awesome. I am so glad I made the switch from the EVO. The only thing I'm missing is Sprint Navigation/Telenav. I find a decent navigation app and I'm set.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The 4S is awesome. I am so glad I made the switch from the EVO. The only thing I'm missing is Sprint Navigation/Telenav. I find a decent navigation app and I'm set.

Navigon is really good, but it's $59.99
There is also TomTom which is around the same price I believe.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Loving my 4S. Coming from a BlackBerry Torch 9800 that I bought last year, the 4S makes the 9800 look 4 years old. Just love this phone!

akingtrey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Up from 32gb iPhone 4, to 64 gb 4s. Absolutely happy with the upgrade, mostly for the added space (1080 videos) and the upgraded camera.

Siri hasn't fully sunk in yet for me, but I'm looking forward to updates having it more integrated and working with other apps.

I also use Navigon, yes it was expensive for an app but less than a full stand alone gps. The best things with Navigon are street names spoken and that it works off just your gps and will not crap out like google maps when you loose your data network.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.257764,-94.350399
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I do not like my web browsing experience with the 4s. I have tried 7 browsers and none of them are what I want. If I set them to go to the desktop web page, they display the entire web page as it would appear on a desk top. When I use Dolphin browser on my android and go to desk top, it does not try to place the entire page on the screen; I have to swipe left and right to see parts of the page, and I can actually read from that format.

Most of the browsers go to the m.xxxx.com pages even when set for desktop.

Everything else about the phone I love. It is actually the best telephone I have ever had. I do not want a telephone, I want a handheld computer. That is just me.

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
This is my first iPhone. I've had droids and blackberrys. This is so much moe stable. The battery life is great!

Beeray

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I do not like my web browsing experience with the 4s. I have tried 7 browsers and none of them are what I want. If I set them to go to the desktop web page, they display the entire web page as it would appear on a desk top. When I use Dolphin browser on my android and go to desk top, it does not try to place the entire page on the screen; I have to swipe left and right to see parts of the page, and I can actually read from that format.

Most of the browsers go to the m.xxxx.com pages even when set for desktop.

Everything else about the phone I love. It is actually the best telephone I have ever had. I do not want a telephone, I want a handheld computer. That is just me.

Pinch.To.Zoom

That is all. ;)

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine up and running for hours now and all i can say is this...Holy Sh*t. This phone is 100% better than the iPhone 4...Siri is LEGIT! The speeds all around are impressive, the camera is top notch.

There is absolutely NOTHING i have found that i do not like about this phone.

...oh, and those that though that the screen was lower quality...it isn't, it is identical to my iPhone 4's.

Really? People thought the screen was lower quality? It would be ridiculous for Apple to not use the same screen... I definitely don't see a difference.

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy, wanted a bigger screen and then read the article on why they didn't use a bigger screen and it makes a lot of sense.

So why didn't they use a bigger screen?

(I might be one of the rare few that actually like the size of the screen the way it is. I find phones such as the Galaxy S II to be WAY too big and not really practical)

creighton

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought that I had seen somewhere that the primary reason for the screen being 3.5" is ease of one-handed use. That 3.5" inch is just about the right size to be able to reach all corners with your thumb while holding in that hand. While I agree, I got used to the larger screen on the Evo and then the even larger screen on the Galaxy S II and miss it. The phone was a little larger, but also thinner and weighed 25% less. I really didn't find it that cumbersome. That said however, there are a lot of things I prefer with iOS. All and all I'm happy with the 4S. After switching and getting used to android with the Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S II, and having previously owned the original iPhone, the 3G and the 3GS, I wasn't expecting to be blown away by the 4S. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like the phone.

Reactions: DANNCAS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta