Happy or not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

Happy or not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

• Total voters

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy with my iPad mini. I have an iPad 3 and an iPhone 5. If I could make calls and text from my mini, I would ditch iPhone and iPad 3. I love this device! It's perfect, in my opinion. I am a Social Media Manager, and I do all my work from my iPad mini. I check all my email, iMessage, read, search, etc. it really has everything. (I do wish that the iPod/iPhone apps would work better with iPads).

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm very happy with my purchase of the iPad mini, i never really enjoyed the larger screen of the regular iPad, so i was, and still is, very acceptable of the iPad mini.

Oliver Stamm

May 2, 2013
Visit site
They should have made the mini in the beginning. Perfect size, perfect weight. I think the screen looks great, and I am coming from an iPad 3.
Nothing to add. Size and weight are more adequate for a mobile device. For real work I'll use my MBA anyways. Far better than iPad 3 which I had before and found way to heavy and big.

Keziapurrs

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm completely satisfied with my Mini purchase. I was using a first generation Amazon Kindle Fire and the mini blows it away. I felt so restricted on the Fire. The apps are countless in the Mini and the Internet browsing is a no brainer winner.

anthony81586

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still trying to decide between the mini and the new ipad... Currently using the ipad 2...great thread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm completely happy with my mini. Retina would have been nice but I'm not complaining. The battery life is amazing and the screen isn't even that big of a deal as I have the otterbox defender on it. So the resolution is a little throw off from that anyway.

Ruslan1011

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I only got mine yesterday so I'm still very much in that honeymoon period but it's been great so far, I've barely used my MacBook since I got it. The screen is fine at normal reading distance and is only a problem on completely zoomed out webpages in portrait. I guess it could do with some more ram as apps and tabs reload a bit more than I'd like, but besides that the experience is amazing.
This truly is the future of computing, it's not there yet, it's still limited and not as mature as the desktop paradigm yet obviously but it feels so much more modern and seamless even doing basic tasks like social apps and reading email. Web browsing is fantastic. Even the keyboard, despite the smaller size is great, I'm typing this on the ipad right now and I'm only marginally slower than I would have been on a real keyboard, it's impressive. I guess I'll check back in to this thread in a week or two after I've been through a fair share of lectures and long uni days with this thing as that's what I bought it for.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I only got mine yesterday so I'm still very much in that honeymoon period but it's been great so far, I've barely used my MacBook since I got it. The screen is fine at normal reading distance and is only a problem on completely zoomed out webpages in portrait. I guess it could do with some more ram as apps and tabs reload a bit more than I'd like, but besides that the experience is amazing.
This truly is the future of computing, it's not there yet, it's still limited and not as mature as the desktop paradigm yet obviously but it feels so much more modern and seamless even doing basic tasks like social apps and reading email. Web browsing is fantastic. Even the keyboard, despite the smaller size is great, I'm typing this on the ipad right now and I'm only marginally slower than I would have been on a real keyboard, it's impressive. I guess I'll check back in to this thread in a week or two after I've been through a fair share of lectures and long uni days with this thing as that's what I bought it for.
Welcome to iMore, Ruslan. Good luck with your new iPad Mini. :)

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten more use out of my Mini than any other gadget I've owned. I use it several times a day, every day. Absolutely one of the best purchases I've ever made!

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Happy ot not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

No complaints about my mini, perfect size to take anywhere. I will probably upgrade once a retina screen is released, but that's just because I went with the 16gb and I would like more storage for books.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was prefectly happy with my iPad mini until the Nexus 7 came out. Apple needs to up the ante.

I agree. However, I don't see the point in why people constantly compare last years model against this years model. I think it's inevitable that the next version of the iPad Mini will have a HD display.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods