Hands up if you skipped The IPhone 5 upgrade?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I always miss my group too but am always back on it on my BB9900 whenever I feel like it.

Something you might try is an app called Group Me. I was a mod in a BBM group but after it disbanded because we all dumped BB, one of the members suggested we download GroupMe and we chat using that.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Still have my 4S. Not enough reasons to pay retail for the 5. Not sure I'll like the 4" screen. 3.5 seems to be the sweet spot.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I skipped mine cause I took my number off my brothers name and didnt use the upgrade/I have the iPhone 5 :).

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Something you might try is an app called Group Me. I was a mod in a BBM group but after it disbanded because we all dumped BB, one of the members suggested we download GroupMe and we chat using that.

Nothing feels quite as good as BBM though, and I could say the same thing about I message:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Nothing feels quite as good as BBM though, and I could say the same thing about I message:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I was very impressed with iMessage. I feel that it's a better interface than BBM, because it is right in the messaging apps and not a standalone application. At least that's how I had mine set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
5 is a great phone i wanted to get it and give my wife my 4s but
sprint wants $300 for the 16g 5 with an early upgrade ill wait intil my actual
upgrade date

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was very impressed with iMessage. I feel that it's a better interface than BBM, because it is right in the messaging apps and not a standalone application. At least that's how I had mine set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until Apple actually implements a way to form groups in IMessage I would still regard Blackberry's implementation higher...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The 4S for life. The 5's display looks way too saturated IMO. It also doesn't take any better quality pictures, is only slightly faster, I hate the bigger screen, the lightening connector is hell for all the 30 pin accessories and I personally like the all glass more than the aluminum Plus there isn't anything the 5 can do that the 4S can't.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The 4S for life. The 5's display looks way too saturated IMO. It also doesn't take any better quality pictures, is only slightly faster, I hate the bigger screen, the lightening connector is hell for all the 30 pin accessories and I personally like the all glass more than the aluminum Plus there isn't anything the 5 can do that the 4S can't.

Except LTE. Which is really going to be my main reason for upgrading.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I finally came back to iOS and just traded my Razr Maxx for a 4s. I had a 4s in the beginning. I guess I didn't upgrade but I'm not sweating over the 5 like I thought I would be. I'm ok with waiting for an upgrade and then perhaps I'll get it or even the 5s lol :) Just happy to be back!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I skipped my upgrade, so far at least. The 4s is big enough and until they jb iOS 6 I'm going to stay put.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site

The screen is beautiful actually. It is not over saturated. The SIII is though. And camera quality in my opinion is better on the 4S. The sapphire crystal lens in my opinion degrades picture quality. My 4S is taking clearer, better pictures than what my 5 was churning out.

Bengalfan1

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have to skip the IP5 since I still have about a year left on my contract. I will be looking at IP6 when it comes out. Or if my 4S is still working well I will just stick with it.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I skipped the 5 seeing how it wasn't a big upgrade from the 4s and got myself a S3 which I'm happy with.who knows I may come back to apple if the 5s/6 takes my fancy....

Tap'n Like A Boss on my S3

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro