Hands up if you skipped The IPhone 5 upgrade?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm back on my IPhone 4S now and I must say I really see no need to get the IPhone 5 at all. I'm seeing interesting things by Blackberry so maybe I would switch to BB10 come January or wait for the next IPhone.

My IPhone runs great with almost every app I have on it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I skipped it because I just got my 4s in April lol. But the iPhone 5 looks nice though. But I will get the next one when my contract is up. Love my 4s.

Tapatalking

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I skipped the upgrade because 1) I don't want to lose my unltd data and most importantly 2) my 4S runs great, so that gives me no reason to upgrade.......yet. I will at some point get the i5, unless by the time I decide to do so the next gen iPhone is close to being released then I will wait for it:)

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I upgrade every year so it doesn't matter. Just remember you guys will be enjoying the 5s next year :) while people who upgrade every two years will be posting similar thread next year about the 5s. I gave my 4s to the wife and the 4s is still an awesome device and its not a bad idea for you guys to wait at all. It's not like the 5 is such a drastic improvement over the 4s.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I update every year sell the current about a week before apples events so the old pays for the new addiction yes I'm junkie for tech

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I upgraded to an iPhone 5 then a month later I reversed my contract and bought an iPhone 4S from Craigslist. The iPhone 5 has a better screen when it comes to natural colors. The 4S lacks this. Oh well I rather be out of contract anyway ; )

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The question really is... who skipped it that has their line available for upgrade? Many are skipping because they don't.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The question really is... who skipped it that has their line available for upgrade? Many are skipping because they don't.

Why can't it be that some people just wanted to wait or liked their phone too much to want to upgrade? Why must it be the thinking that upgrades are somewhat necessary ?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Why can't it be that some people just wanted to wait or liked their phone too much to want to upgrade? Why must it be the thinking that upgrades are somewhat necessary ?

It can be. But some people want to upgrade and don't have one available.

- - - Updated - - -

I think all he's saying is that if you don't have an upgrade available then you are not "skipping" the iPhone 5 because you cannot upgrade yet.

If you have an available upgrade and are not using it, then he was interested in the reasons why. Not saying the upgrade is necessary, just looking to see what other people's opinions were on why they didn't upgrade.

Thank you. Exactly my thinking.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I am relatively new to Apple, and coming from Blackberry I had the chance to get either the 5 or the 4S with my new Cell Plan. After much research, and looking at what was new to the 5 vs the 4S and the price difference ($100.00 per device) I went with the 4S. So I did skip the 5.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It's time to kill this thread I mean really must we go on as to some folks skipped this iPhone how many answers are there? This should have been a poll select either. Didn't want to, happy with current device, on the fence about whether other devices are better. There you go

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice