Had to return my 3GS.

TwilightGhostZ

May 10, 2009
Visit site
5/26:My iphone 3GS kept saying restore needed after i got home from a Sox game so i plugged it into itunes & would say insert sim card or sim pin all the time so after i tried all of the troubleshooting i finally called support & setup an appointment at the apple store.5/27:so i went to the apple store & the guy said that my 3GS was D.O.A & replaced it with a new one no charge plus it was SO fast. :)

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I have been nothing but impressed with the level of customer service I've received with apple. In fact I had to call the other day about a backup restore , and the guy on the phone was almost a motivational speaker! He kept saying awesome, and making me say it! Lol definetly not what I'm used to with phone customer support. This puts my Dell xps support to shame.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
they are OK in compression to AT&t but i think they can do better especially in the app store...

"in compression"? I'm sure you mean "in comparison". Not that I'm a spelling snob it's just that the words are so far a part it made me think you meant something else initially.

eratanun

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Very rare when you have a problem with their computers, but when you do, the service is just as legendary! My just out of AppleCare laptop hard drive died, and they replaced that, upgraded to leopard, replaced the battery and top keyboard plate cuz they were dirty all free of charge! Glad to see that level of service extends to the iPhone as well!

GreenLightJerky

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my 3G. It got stuck at the apple logo permanently.
They tried restoring it on site but it died immediately.
They replaced my bad phone with a new one. The new one worked perfectly for me! Apple has converted me too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddearman0113