Had to come back...

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
After a brief stint with a galaxy note 4 I have found myself back on an iPhone 6 plus. I am always coming back to the iPhone.

I am hoping to invest in an Apple Watch and hopefully that will help hinder me from switching phones all the time !!!!

C.K400

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I did the exact same thing, I stopped using android when the iPhone 5 came out and had a 5, 5s and 6. Well I got the itch to try android again and traded for a Galaxy Note 4. After a few weeks I started missing the reliability and smoothness of the OS. Also greatly missed the APPS on iPhone, I believe the QC on the IOS apps are superior to android apps! Well I got used to the bigger screen and longer battery life because of the larger battery so I traded up for a 6 plus and couldn't be happier!! My wife thinks I'm crazy :p

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
What did you think of the note 4. I have both and always find myself coming back and using my iPhone much more.

The note was okay. The screen is gorgeous. That's about it in my opinion. I prefer iOS. The iPhone camera is better and the battery life was better too. I do like the ability to customize android but that wasn't enough to keep me. I need to just suck it up and stick with the iPhone and quit giving android the chance because I always come back.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I too was a habitual switcher but I've been on an iPhone now since about September/October and on a 6 Plus since December! Glad I made the switch back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Back

I used to switch phones all the time too, always chasing the next version of Android rooting and Roms, just not into it anymore. I also went all Apple been with iPhone since the 5s and now have the 6 plugged into my Mac Mini. I know I’ve said in the past the 6 was the perfect size phone and I would not go with the 6plus, but my next phone will be the 6s plus when released.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I'm pretty obsessed with this phone. The screen is gorgeous. The feel in the hand is gorgeous and it's just way smoother than any android device I have used.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been a habitual switcher since the 3Gs. As much as I like android I always tell everyone that iPhones are more reliable. I had note 4 since its release date last year and I enjoyed it. There were a lot of cool features I loved and will definitely miss such as the IR blaster and the stencil pen. I had been contemplating coming back for the last couple of weeks and decided to take the plunge last night. I've missed iOS and the iPhone so much. Personally I feel the screen is much better on the iPhone. The battery life seems to be better as well. I also feel the iOS ecosystem is so much better. I'm definitely happy to be back on iOS and loving the 6 plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've been a habitual switcher since the 3Gs. As much as I like android I always tell everyone that iPhones are more reliable. I had note 4 since its release date last year and I enjoyed it. There were a lot of cool features I loved and will definitely miss such as the IR blaster and the stencil pen. I had been contemplating coming back for the last couple of weeks and decided to take the plunge last night. I've missed iOS and the iPhone so much. Personally I feel the screen is much better on the iPhone. The battery life seems to be better as well. I also feel the iOS ecosystem is so much better. I'm definitely happy to be back on iOS and loving the 6 plus

Meh AMOLED is 10 times better then LCD and the Note 4 is the best screen period imo. I'm getting used to this LCD and it's great in its own right but the pitch blacks and vibrant colors plus much better color accuracy compared to older AMOLED screens make the note 4 screen eye popping gorgeous.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I've been using cell phones since the days of the single line LED display and the Motorola brick. I've tried every OS, and owned every OS with the exception of webOS. I did play with that a bit and it was HOT. But I always preferred the iPhone and iOS. Reliability and quality apps does it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back OP!!! I am an iPhone AND Note 4 user, and I've got to say nothing beats the iPhone for smoothness, fluidity, customer service, dependability, ecosystem, and app quality.
The Note 4 wins in customisation.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm very similar to the OP.

Went from:

IPhone 5 --> Note 3. --> Note 4--> IPhone 6 plus

And couldn't be happier. I do miss the customization from the Note 3 and 4, but iMessage and FaceTime makes up for it

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm very similar to the OP.

Went from:

IPhone 5 --> Note 3. --> Note 4--> IPhone 6 plus

And couldn't be happier. I do miss the customization from the Note 3 and 4, but iMessage and FaceTime makes up for it

It's so hard to walk away from iMessage (used daily) and FaceTime (hardly used but it's available if needed)!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods