[GUIDE] How To Use And Setup Carousel - A New App In Conjunction With Dropbox

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How To Use And Setup Carousel - A New App In Conjunction With Dropbox

Carousel is a new app just recently introduced to go along with Dropbox which many people already know about and use as one of their favorite Cloud Apps. It Certainly is mine.

The beauty of it is in the simplicity of setup. Once you install the app and allow permission with dropbox all you have to do from there is go into settings and choose backup options as to whether you would like to use WI-FI only or the combination of WI-FI and Cellular. After that it will automatically start to load your photos and or videos and you are ready to go working in the background without you ever having to worry about it again as long as you 'STAY' logged in.

Carousel saves all of your photos and videos in one single place and automatically organizes them in a very unique way eliminating you from virtually having to do nothing but take the picture or video and let Carousel do the rest.

Some of the things that you can do with Carousel is swap and share photos and videos instantly in 'Private Conversations'. You can take the photo, Save it and share it with one Tap.

IMG_0471.PNG

Carousel Auto Backs Up Photos and videos directly to Dropbox as well as in the Carousel App instantly. You can choose how from WI-Fi only or both WI-FI and cellular. All kept Safe in a single place.

This will give you an example of how Carousel automatically organizes your photos and videos where anything you want is very simple and easy to find, Then share. To SHARE in Private Conversations Simple tap the box on the right side with the upward pointing arrow in the group you want to share. It is that simple. Also tapping on your profile pic top left corner will bring you to your settings that will allow you to choose certain things that I did not open to show personal info.

IMG_0472.PNG

In my opinion this is one of the best apps to come out last month that was well written in our Blog, Goes along with many members favorite Cloud storage app Dropbox and easy to use. I hope you give it a try. It is well worth it. Good organizing and good sharing!!

In case you would like to know what others in iTunes think in the short period of time this app has been out.

Capture5.PNG

REMEMBER: Sometimes even what appears to be the simplest and easiest app many times is one of the best unknown apps until you try it and spread the word!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2