Gridlock 2.0 FINALLY released

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I wish it literally allowed me to put icons wherever I wanted like Iconoclasm does. Am I missing anything? I have my icons laid out like this:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1362716966.048591.jpg

It seems that, with Gridlock, I can just put them in the spots allowed by Apple, just *spaced* however I want.

justkevinblog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
It seems that, with Gridlock, I can just put them in the spots allowed by Apple, just *spaced* however I want.

Nope that is how Gridlock is and compared to the first version, nothing has changed feature wise, just it's been 'updated' to work with iOS 6. Personally though I think the new buy price is too high given all that it does.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The wrapped icon theme is "XID", but I've mixed in the weather widget and little Apple logo tab at the top from "boss.ios", and the diagonal folder-looking wallpaper is just something I found while googling dark iPhone wallpaper.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
For use with my current theme, Iconoclasm (and Iconoclasm Layout Maker). That way I can literally put any icon wherever I want on the screen. With Gridlock, I would be unable to achieve what I have going on right now.

However, for more "normal" icon layouts, say around the edges of the screen, or spaced out like a checkerboard, Gridlock would be much easier to use.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This is the greatest thread EVAR! lol this was the last tweak left on my list that I hadn't done and it was the one that I missed the most. Hallelujah

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I wish it literally allowed me to put icons wherever I wanted like Iconoclasm does. Am I missing anything? I have my icons laid out like this:

View attachment 28065

Would you mind sharing your wallpaper of this screenshot? :3

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 28065

Hey fellow boss.ios user :) I like the apple wallpaper you're using in the widget-would you mind posting that one too?

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellow boss.ios user :) I like the apple wallpaper you're using in the widget-would you mind posting that one too?

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

No problem:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1362932746.604429.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad that gridlock is updated. I have missed this app a lot.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I was excited for this then saw the $3 price tag. Should either be free or only .99 if you already owned the first version.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I was excited for this then saw the $3 price tag. Should either be free or only .99 if you already owned the first version.

The ENTIRE app needed to be recoded from scratch to make it iOS 6 compatible. I can see why they are charging for it. The time and skill it took to achieve this is worth compensation