May 26, 2022
Visit site
Hello fine people!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've gone back and forth between Android and Apple for year. Recently went back over the weekend when I picked up a iPhone SE 2022 (3rd gen) in Starlight, 128gb version. So far, so good. I don't mind the smaller phone size or bezel. I was using a Galaxy S21+ before this.

After using an Android for a few years, it made me miss the iPhone.. So here I am... schlepping back to Apple. Hopefully for the last time! Time for a new tablet, too, so looking at an iPad. :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello fine people!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've gone back and forth between Android and Apple for year. Recently went back over the weekend when I picked up a iPhone SE 2022 (3rd gen) in Starlight, 128gb version. So far, so good. I don't mind the smaller phone size or bezel. I was using a Galaxy S21+ before this.

After using an Android for a few years, it made me miss the iPhone.. So here I am... schlepping back to Apple. Hopefully for the last time! Time for a new tablet, too, so looking at an iPad. :)

Hello and welcome to iMore! Congratulations on your new iPhone! I have a Starlight Apple Watch and adore the color! Good luck with your search for an iPad! I went through that last summer!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox