Graphics issue with game

Aquairis

Aug 26, 2022
Visit site
So I managed to get the ever missed Tap Tap Revenge 4 on my replacement vintage phone. However with any of the "custom" themes (custom meaning designed for each artist) it will show the picture of the background before the song starts but then it will just show the notes with a black screen. I at least triple checked to see that everything was okay in the themes folder..everything appears to be there just as I left it when I used those folders before with the previous vintage phone. I feel like I had this issue with the previous phone but was able to fix it..I just don't remember how.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I managed to get the ever missed Tap Tap Revenge 4 on my replacement vintage phone. However with any of the "custom" themes (custom meaning designed for each artist) it will show the picture of the background before the song starts but then it will just show the notes with a black screen. I at least triple checked to see that everything was okay in the themes folder..everything appears to be there just as I left it when I used those folders before with the previous vintage phone. I feel like I had this issue with the previous phone but was able to fix it..I just don't remember how.

Hello and welcome to iMore. I'm sorry you're having this issue, but a bit more information, such as which device you are using. Also, when you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here! Also, when you get a chance, please take a minute to review iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines: https://forums.imore.com/site-feedback-help/385947-community-rules-guidelines.html#post2913734

Aquairis

Aug 26, 2022
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. I'm sorry you're having this issue, but a bit more information, such as which device you are using.

Yes this is the Iphone 5 with Ios 10.3.4 which was the same model and version as the previous vintage one so it's definitely baffling why I can't get it to work.

Aquairis

Aug 26, 2022
Visit site
I'm not finding it in the App Store, so perhaps that's why...

Yeah you're not going to find it. It hasn't been in the App store for a long while back but it was only like a year or two ago that I got it working on that other phone so nothing has changed except this replacement works better than the previous one did. Well no that's not entirely true probably, the one thing I can think of is the previous one was refurbished so are refurbished phones easier to modify because of something the manufacturer did? Because everything else to my knowledge is the same.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2