Got the iPhone 2G- I love it!

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
hey everyone. I got the iPhone 2G yesterday, I'm running 3.0, and I have an unlimited data plan with unlimited texting.

I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I've always been an Apple guy but lately I've been a Palm Guy. I had the Treo 680 but I wasn't gonna switch from ATT to the Pre... Anyway my Treo got soaked after my friend pushed me in the pool, so I got the iPhone 2G. I love it, its like my Treo but so much better. the battery is dying by the end of the day but I guess its just bc i use it sooo much. I use everything on it.

The apps I currently have on it are:

Aim
Amy AI
Evernote
Facebook
Myspace
Flixter
Lose it!
Remote
Shazam
Fandango
ocarina
Dictionary.com
twitterfon
things
remember the milk
last.fm
urbanspoon
sketches
google
white noise
loopt
where
bump

Im coming from the iPod touch too, so I have a lotttt of games too, so theres no problem there. But Im 14 and Im wondering if there are anymore apps (not games, i have like everything lol) that I might like? I like social networking apps, something i can talk to my friends with. Also, i like rly useful apps, that use location, something innovative. Any other Apps* you can't live without?

Thanks! I Look forward to being here.

-Dylan Seeger
twitter.com/dylanseeger
Look for my album on iTunes!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Here are just some things to look at:

TV.com
Babelgum
Night Stand
Slacker
Pandora
iHeart Radio
WooHoo Button
Vlingo
Zippo
What's To Eat
Coffee Addict

These are all free or $0.99. Glad you are enjoy your new toy!:D I have tons of paid for apps but not sure what you might need/be looking for.

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Here are just some things to look at:

TV.com
Babelgum
Night Stand
Slacker
Pandora
iHeart Radio
WooHoo Button
Vlingo
Zippo
What's To Eat
Coffee Addict

These are all free or $0.99. Glad you are enjoy your new toy!:D I have tons of paid for apps but not sure what you might need/be looking for.

Thank you so much, I'm also checking out the "What are your top 5 apps?" thread too... and I have tonnns of paid apps too, well over $200 worth of apps. I'm looping through the apps youve listed, and Ive heard lots of them but I forgot all about them bc they werent useful on the touch, but now Id love to see them! Checking it out. Ill get back to you guys! Thanks!!

And yes, Im enjoying this so much, havent had one problem yet. and the speed of Edge has not been a big deal, so I couldnt be happier. Thanks!

-Dylan Seeger

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thank you so much, I'm also checking out the "What are your top 5 apps?" thread too... and I have tonnns of paid apps too, well over $200 worth of apps. I'm looping through the apps youve listed, and Ive heard lots of them but I forgot all about them bc they werent useful on the touch, but now Id love to see them! Checking it out. Ill get back to you guys! Thanks!!

And yes, Im enjoying this so much, havent had one problem yet. and the speed of Edge has not been a big deal, so I couldnt be happier. Thanks!

-Dylan Seeger

Long as you don't use 3G speed you will be happy with 2G speed.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner