Got my SE Today

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Picked up a SE Space Grey today. Sold my 6S plus a month ago and have been using a 5C. Man its a nice little phone, beautifully made so much nicer than the 6 series, the colour and the edges just looks so smick, very classy. Don't think i want to case it. Very fast and smooth and prefer the TID 1 like my iPad pro, found the 6S version too fast.
Well worth the dollars v the 6S, glad i waited nearly got a standard 6S.
Battery seems great.

wckesq

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Mine is suppose to come today, but wouldn't you know that Fed Ex did a system update overnight and I don't think it has recovered fully yet. No update as to tracking status since yesterday.

Optimus82

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Picked up a SE Space Grey today. Sold my 6S plus a month ago and have been using a 5C. Man its a nice little phone, beautifully made so much nicer than the 6 series, the colour and the edges just looks so smick, very classy. Don't think i want to case it. Very fast and smooth and prefer the TID 1 like my iPad pro, found the 6S version too fast.
Well worth the dollars v the 6S, glad i waited nearly got a standard 6S.
Battery seems great.

boooo.

i dont have mine yet so that means you and your se sucks until i get mine. enjoy your sucky iphone se

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Let's get some pics posted! How do the devices feel? It would be a very nostalgic experience for me.

ibbyj

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Got my SE today, in Space Grey.

Honestly it feels and looks identical to the 5/5s, at least how I remember it.

One positive thing to note is that the phone seems to charge rather quickly. I spend most of my time using Android or Windows Mobile devices so I am unaware of what tech Apple uses. I doubt it's Qualcomm Quick Charge.

Maybe it's just the small size of the battery?

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Nice. I have to wait about a week before I can get one. 64GB. White and Silver or Gold. Can't decide. I even thought about going Rose Gold just for resale value maybe being higher. Seems to be the most sought after color.
but I don't use cases. Ever. so I can't hide that it's Rose Gold...

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Nice. I have to wait about a week before I can get one. 64GB. White and Silver or Gold. Can't decide. I even thought about going Rose Gold just for resale value maybe being higher. Seems to be the most sought after color.
but I don't use cases. Ever. so I can't hide that it's Rose Gold...

I believe it. I really want the rose gold too. All of my local stores are out of them. I'm going to keep checking the available for pickup toggle though. Looking forward to posting here to say that I got mine.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Got my SE today, in Space Grey.

Honestly it feels and looks identical to the 5/5s, at least how I remember it.

One positive thing to note is that the phone seems to charge rather quickly. I spend most of my time using Android or Windows Mobile devices so I am unaware of what tech Apple uses. I doubt it's Qualcomm Quick Charge.

Maybe it's just the small size of the battery?
No Quick Charge.
Apple's devices always have been fast to charge. Especially if you use an iPad charger.

Sheba623

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Got my 64GB Rose Gold SE today!
The color is awesome! Glad I pre-ordered from T-Mobile.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 30315.jpg
    30315.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 133