Got it! Finally!!

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hellooo guys!

I've decided to make the jump from the 4S, and oh boy this phone is amazing!
I'm so glad I upgraded, everything seems so much smoother with the new A6 proccesor! The design is just amazing! The 4-inch retina display is gorgeous!

Lovin it!

However I have some questions.. anyone here feels their home button/volume up or down button feels a bit loose?

And I was wondering if anyone here uses their iPhone 5 naked :s

Thanks!
-James

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah me too I love how it looks and feels naked, I bought a clear screen and back protector right after I got my phone, but after a week I had to buy a case because I noticed it scratches easily (even though I'm VERY careful with my devices).
So I followed what many ppl say: "I have to protect my investment"

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i love how it is naked too! Its so.. Smexy! But then I had to got a case... Nyeh :/ i hope they'll fix the easily scratched issue on the next gen iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah me too I love how it looks and feels naked, I bought a clear screen and back protector right after I got my phone, but after a week I had to buy a case because I noticed it scratches easily (even though I'm VERY careful with my devices).
So I followed what many ppl say: "I have to protect my investment"

Are you saying that the clear back protector didn't prevent it from getting scratched?

Jammer2

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I went heavy at first with the Otter Box, then scaled way back with an aircraft grade aluminum case that's very light but strong. It just encases all edges and corners but leaves the sides, front and back completely open. Very minimalistic. The company is Crimson. Even got my name engraved for free!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Almost two months in and it's starting to get dinged up. Mostly because I've dropped it a few times on the concrete. Oh well. It adds toughness and I am not going to put a case on it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hellooo guys!

I've decided to make the jump from the 4S, and oh boy this phone is amazing!
I'm so glad I upgraded, everything seems so much smoother with the new A6 proccesor! The design is just amazing! The 4-inch retina display is gorgeous!

might wanna change your avi then. we don't need that BB rubbish around here

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Originally Posted by JustMe'D

Are you saying that the clear back protector didn't prevent it from getting scratched?

Im guessing he was probably referring to the frame of the phone itself

SHE (Yes I'm a girl ;)) was indeed refering to the iPhone edges, since the only thing that protects them is a case/bumper.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro