Google Voice?

Mugs180

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I use a google number for a business that is forwarded to my cell using Google Voice. I have switched from Sprint to ATT and am no longer able to use the custom voicemail messages for individual callers. Looking at the Settings page of Google Voice in "Calls" it shows the Sprint logo, and I haven't found a way to switch carriers to ATT. I assume it should show ATT?

What I am looking for is this - I do not care if I have to use Google Voice or the stock voicemail app.

IDEALLY
1) Any call coming into the phone using the Google Number hears a business message
2) Any call coming into the phone using my cell number hears a personal message

At a minimum:
1) Any call coming into the phone that is not set up as a contact hears a business message
2) Any call coming into the phone that is a contact hears a personal message

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You might have enabled Google voice thru your sprint service go to there website and sign in a see if it's the case that might be conflicting with your AT&T usage

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I see this is your first post so I'm here to Welcome you to iMore if the above response doesn't help let me know and I or one of our other members will try and dig deeper into this matter

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Mugs180

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks much for the welcome. Much too learn about the Iphone as it's my first - I'm coming from Android.

I have found the errors of my way by searching more. My apologies for not figuring this out before I posted.

Thanks again....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner