Google voice choice and Google play music questions

mountainboy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, seriously considering switching from android to the iPhone 6 (especially after the android lollipop update) right now I use an app for android called google voice choice that allows me to set which numbers from my contacts list auto dials from my google voice number (read:work cellphone number) so I my stock dialer works seamlessly between my actual cell number and my GV number. Is there an iOS app that handles this? Also, I have over 13k songs stored on google play music with playlists downloaded to my phone. Does the google play music iOS app auto populate your downloaded google play music playlist to the ios stock music app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Google voice is an app on iPhone. It's not integrated into the dialer like it is on android. People you want to call on your cell number, you just use the Apple dialer. If you want to call somebody using your google voice number, you got one of two options. You can use the google voice app and use your cell minutes or you can use hangouts and use your data instead.

In terms of Google play music. Just download the app and log into your account. All your songs should just appear in your library. If you had songs downloaded directly to your android phone, well your going to have to download the songs again to your iPhone. Otherwise just stream your music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Oh by the way your playlists will appear on your iPhone because they are saved to the cloud.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Does the google play music iOS app auto populate your downloaded google play music playlist to the ios stock music app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No need for the stock iOS music app. Just use the google play music app for iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal