Google Play Music Questions

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Looking to switch from Android to iOS for the calm that iOS provides. Just a great user experience without the mess of Android - not here to bash Android as I do like it, my OCD and the constant barrage of "new" devices is exhausting. Anyway, been on Android for awhile and I'm a Play Music All Access subscriber and with Google Play Music being on iOS, I'd like to keep my subscription (got in at the $7.99/mo rate).

How does this app work on iOS? Can you add tracks, albums to your library from it? Can you buy songs? Anyone that's an All Access subscriber, can you use that to add tracks/albums to your library for free like you can through the Android app? Thanks for any help!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I don't have the All Access subscription but I do use the Google Play Music app on my iPhone to access all of the music I uploaded to Google several years ago.
The app works great.
Good Luck

moongooseryan

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I use Google Play Music to sync up my music from iTunes and the subsequent playlists I have in there. I have more music than my iPhone will allow so storing it in google's cloud appealed to me.

Anyways, I just peeked through the app a little bit but I didn't see a way to buy music, just accessing what you have through google. Still a solid app in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use Google Play Music to sync up my music from iTunes and the subsequent playlists I have in there. I have more music than my iPhone will allow so storing it in google's cloud appealed to me.

Anyways, I just peeked through the app a little bit but I didn't see a way to buy music, just accessing what you have through google. Still a solid app in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
I just go to the full web site on my MacBook Air to buy music.
Good Luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73