Google copied Apple again, left a pre-release Pixel Watch in a restaurant

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was a prototype. I doubt it will be much bigger than my series 6 or series 7.

You’re probably right, however, the prototype is the topic of discussion and for some of us it looks thicker than the watch. We do not know for certain, but to me it’s thicker.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You’re probably right, however, the prototype is the topic of discussion and for some of us it looks thicker than the watch. We do not know for certain, but to me it’s thicker.

Actually we do know as they measured it, it is considerably thicker than the Apple Watch.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
My S4 was thicker than all of my Apple Watches but on wrist it was a non issue because of the round form factor. Round watches fell more comfortable on the wrist than square watches. Square watches are better at displaying more information especially during long runs. Heart rate cadence etc. So even if thicker, the round form factor will make up for how it feels on the wrist. Square watches to tend to appear more "chiunky" because they're square. There's always a trade off. BTW the watch that was found is still a prototype.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
It looks gaudy to me. I don’t think I would be able to lift my wrist off the table and my wrists are so weak and bendy as it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77