Gold or Black? Which color should I get for my upcoming iPhone 5S?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's a price issue. As rumors of the iPhone 6 swirl, 5s prices are starting to drop in deals. Already $99. at Radio Shack on 2 year carrier contract. And the iPhone 6 could be $100 more than previous iPhones on contract. So instead of $199.99, they will be $299.99. I hope that doesn't happen. And all this may have nothing to do with his June purchase. :)

Sent from from my iPhone 5

I'm sticking with my choice for the 5S. The rumors may or may not be true.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I loved the black at first but it may be getting a bit boring to me. I think whatever color really tickles your fancy, it should keep you happy. I was going to get the gold but was concerned as I don't do well with with white bezel...

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
There were no golds to be found on launch day so I got black. I finally got a gold and love it. This is a personal preference thing but I really just like a white phone and also that gold is a new color. It's nice to change it up. But you can't go wrong with either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I really don't like white borders around my screens, so I had to go black on both my iPhone and iPad Mini. It just looks better when watching videos or playing games.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just found out my favorite Jersey girl Snooki rocks a Gold i5s
esesupy7.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members