Going Up: casual elevator game

Beowulhf

Aug 25, 2024
Visit site

Hello everybody,

I wanted share my game, "Going Up" with you all. It's a casual game about controlling elevators which I made as a student project, and it was inspired by how inefficient the lifts at my campus were. I felt if they let me or anyone else manage the lifts the system would be far more efficient, so I decided to make a game that let players do just that—manage elevators. You can see the trailer here:

I chose to develop the game for mobile partially because elevators and buildings are vertical so it just made sense to me, but also because I myself am a big mobile gamer and like to play games while commuting, and making it mobile allowed me to play test it on the way to school and back.

I would love if y'all could check it out and I appreciate all the support I can get! I hope you enjoy my game.

Shot-1.png
Shot-3.png

While I designed it first to iPhone, many play testers also told me they loved the visuals on the iPad version. Hope you can check both out!

Once again, you can find it here: https://apps.apple.com/app/going-up/id6476860253

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beowulhf