Going Down Memory Lane - History of iPhone 5: The biggest thing to happen to iPhone

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
[h=1]History of iPhone 5: The biggest thing to happen to iPhone[/h]
I posted this in the IP4S forum yesterday so it is only fair I do the same for the 5ers to think about their phone and if they are going to upgrade or sit tight. Another great article Rene. Please read it members.

History of iPhone 5: The biggest thing to happen to iPhone | iMore

Had the iPhone 4S, fantastic phone, and upgrade to the IP5 and can't put it down. I'm gonna sit tight with the 5 and check out the update. But it will be hard Apple makes a great product.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
looks like crap.

Welcome to iMore, mitmaggie2. I've noticed you have 2 posts saying the exact same thing. I hope it is your intent to be an appreciative and helpful member of the iMore community. Anyway, feel free to continue participating in threads you find interesting and help out whenever you can. At your convenience, please take a moment to read the Community Rules & Guidelines. They can be found HERE. Thanks again for joining the iMore family and I hope you have a safe & pleasant day...:)

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to let iOS7 do the talking for me. I have spent too much money this year going back and forth from the iPhone5 and the S4 While that is no one's fault but my own I will probably sit tight and see what happens with the update and see what next year holds.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i lost it in my garbage for 3 days because it was died! and i tried calling it and i tried everything... the only reason why i found it was because my mother came home to pick something up and went to grab the mail for me and she kicked something and it was phone under boxes

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, mitmaggie2. I've noticed you have 2 posts saying the exact same thing. I hope it is your intent to be an appreciative and helpful member of the iMore community. Anyway, feel free to continue participating in threads you find interesting and help out whenever you can. At your convenience, please take a moment to read the Community Rules & Guidelines. They can be found HERE. Thanks again for joining the iMore family and I hope you have a safe & pleasant day...:)

Highly doubt it D but very nice reply!! Better than what I would have said LOL.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Insightful!

Awesome write up btw...I enjoyed reading it.

I feel the same way as the other posts and their concern. Please don't be one to start off by the way you did and be a useful member of this forum rather than a distraction.

You can certainly help and get much more appreciation out of insightful comments that our members will appreciate. We appreciate you so how about returning it and appreciate us. :) Have a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Highly doubt it D but very nice reply!! Better than what I would have said LOL.
This is where a good thread can turn into an ugly thread like the one everyone for a time was fighting over in the 5 forum about the status symbol. Anyone could have just jumped on the person and called them a troll but 'D took the high road and not because of his titles but it was the right thing to do so now the person is legit and will become a good member of just go away but no fighting and calling names and we move on from here. Well done to all for holding back. :)