Gmail app crashes on my iPad

I

iMore Question

After updating the ipad my gmail app will only show on the screen for 3 seconds and goes back to my home screen. Will not let me send error report. Can you help me.
Thanks, Vicki

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Problem with Gmail

Either reboot your iPad or uninstall and then reinstall the Gmail app. Better yet, do both...:)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
My gmail app is having issues. I turned the phone on this morning when I woke and saw no email notifications from the gmail app. Went into the app and there where 6 new messages but they were already unread?? Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are forwarded from another account??

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My gmail app is having issues. I turned the phone on this morning when I woke and saw no email notifications from the gmail app. Went into the app and there where 6 new messages but they were already unread?? Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are forwarded from another account??

If those messages were never read then I don't thing they would show as being read to the forwarding address, but I could be wrong. I know if you forward a read message it will arrive as being read.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
If those messages were never read then I don't thing they would show as being read to the forwarding address, but I could be wrong. I know if you forward a read message it will arrive as being read.

Yes they were never opened on any account. Guess I'll try an uninstall and reboot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen