GM or the Official Release?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Servers seem to be worse on official launch day. I always see so many complaining it’s taking so long to DL.

Oh I don't get it on release day either. ;) I wait at least a week before I try to get it. :)

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Really haven’t had any bugs in the last beta. Will probably hold off at least a few hours to make sure there aren’t any bugs before I load it up at least lol.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Dude, I pretty much run a beta year round...

You seem to typically have good experiences with the betas with minimal bugs. If that were my experience I may be more inclined to continue with the betas but unfortunately, I've had my fair share of bugs that I'm not too pleased with lol. And I understand that comes with beta life so I don't blame anyone but myself.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You seem to typically have good experiences with the betas with minimal bugs. If that were my experience I may be more inclined to continue with the betas but unfortunately, I've had my fair share of bugs that I'm not too pleased with lol. And I understand that comes with beta life so I don't blame anyone but myself.
I can definitely understand that, sir. I'm grateful that my experiences have been mostly positive, but I wish everyone's experiences had been the same or better, but since our usage, installed apps, configured settings, etcetera are different, that's not going to happen. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, sir.

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I got the GM and have now removed the profile my current phone. Will this affect me transferring to a new phone (hoping to get the XS Max) and using the back up of the phone I currently have?

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the GM and have now removed the profile my current phone. Will this affect me transferring to a new phone (hoping to get the XS Max) and using the back up of the phone I currently have?

No because the new phone will ship with iOS 12. Your backup would already be based on that version so there shouldn’t be any issues. Short of a backup/restore issue anyways.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox