Glass screen protectors

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Are those the same, because the top cut out for the speaker/ear piece are different.

This is the actual box the Verizon store had in stock and used to install the glass screen protector as shown on my phone but you're right that the picture on the box has a different cut out than what's on the phone. Funny I never noticed the picture before until you pointed it out just now. Good catch

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Walmart sells a Glass screen protector that is very easy to apply. It has a plastic tray that aligns the protector with the phone. I’ve used this on both of my daughter’s phones and it works very well. The protector comes in a metal box and costs $10.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Walmart sells a Glass screen protector that is very easy to apply. It has a plastic tray that aligns the protector with the phone. I’ve used this on both of my daughter’s phones and it works very well. The protector comes in a metal box and costs $10.

I actually tried this brand. The packaging was very impressive, but thats it. the screen protector lasted all of four weeks before it started peeling and losing the oleophobic coating in which I found to be common with less quality screen protectors. I would love to find a less pricey glass protector than Zagg, but still last as long as Zagg. Unfortunately through the years, dating back as far as my Blackberry 8330 days, I have yet to find a protector with the total package that Zagg provides.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I actually tried this brand. The packaging was very impressive, but thats it. the screen protector lasted all of four weeks before it started peeling and losing the oleophobic coating in which I found to be common with less quality screen protectors. I would love to find a less pricey glass protector than Zagg, but still last as long as Zagg. Unfortunately through the years, dating back as far as my Blackberry 8330 days, I have yet to find a protector with the total package that Zagg provides.

I’m being completely honest, I always felt Zagg Glass is way over priced and not the best quality. My personal preference is Spigen Glass. 7.99 for a 2 pack on amazon. Just my preference. I’m sure some will agree and others won’t.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m being completely honest, I always felt Zagg Glass is way over priced and not the best quality. My personal preference is Spigen Glass. 7.99 for a 2 pack on amazon. Just my preference. I’m sure some will agree and others won’t.

Not just Zagg, many companies overprice their products...LOL. It seems to be very common these days. I'm not saying I've tried every single screen protector on the market but out of the many that I have tried, Zagg gives ME what I'm looking for in a Glass screen protector.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm using a Blackweb right now from Walmart. Application process and packaging were impressive...Now just to see how long it lasts before I rip it off

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Not just Zagg, many companies overprice their products...LOL. It seems to be very common these days. I'm not saying I've tried every single screen protector on the market but out of the many that I have tried, Zagg gives ME what I'm looking for in a Glass screen protector.

I have Zagg for my iPad 10.5 because no Spigen available. It’s ok. Not really impressed with this Zagg. The fingerprints are much worse than my Spigen on iPhone. But I had limited options because of this new screen size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR