Glass screen protectors

PmmDan1310

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Alli - is it the Impact Shield?

I screwed up the first application I did with the Glastr. It was microscopically off, and then when I put a case on it bubbled. No re-do. Game over. I'm waiting a review sample of the competition from Tech21, which is supposed to allow multiple remove/replace. I'll let ya know.

PmmDan1310

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
$40 is a lot to spend on screen protection. So ask yourself what you want out of your screen protection. If you looking for scratch and impact protection, you're definitely on the right track with Spigen and BodyGuardz.

If you know that their glas.t chips at the edges my guess would be the tR chips round the edges. Reason being the rounded edges are grinded down and then polished. This makes the edges weaker. I have no idea why they're glas.t would be chipping unnecessarily.

What I can tell you about BodyGuardz Pure is that it's one of the strongest if not the strongest piece of glass on the market. It's not cut by laser but by extremely fine sand, and the edges are naturally healed. This is a key difference in glass production. Then it's chemically strengthened after it's cut. Essentially the glass takes a bath in an extremely hot potassium nitrate solution and the weaker / impure sodium ions get replaced by stronger potassium ions which are much more dense.

I'd say if you want something strong that will last go with Pure.

Hey people I've searched a lot about a perfect glass screen protector. I need some review from people who own these products: Spigen glas.t, Spigen glas.tr and Bodyguardz Pure

There are a few points that I have seen after searching a lot about them:
1. Spigen glas.t tends to chip at it's sides. My question is that does it chip even if it's in a case? Spigen has a new deal which gives a case and a glas.t for 35$

2. Does spigen glas.tr chip too?

3. Is pure any better than spigen products?

Thanks I'm gonna order one of these tonight