Giveaway: iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Tech Central

I would use to keep the household organized: homework, cooking, synced calendars. So it would live in the dining room (desk, next to kitchen, main gathering area) when the kiddos are home.

dgbrock

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just in time!

And here I was at a loss over what to get my wonderful, loving, charming, beautiful wifey :confused: This is the answer to my prayers!

StarrWulfe

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't even have an iPad... Still trying to decide which way I'd go-- iPad or 'Droid tablet... If I won this, I'd be at the apple store the very next day though! :D

Bandicochi

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
It would be perfect combination for my iPad and the very first accessory, would love to use it while drinking my cofee while at the balcony and watching the news.

Shashmundar

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
What I'd do with my case...

I would take it with me to all my presentations, workshops, and especially my college classes.

You see, I'm part of a non-profit organization that is dedicated to revolutionizing Education thru mobile technology. It's comprised wholly of students who travel around the country giving presentations and providing hands-on workshops where fellow Teachers&Educators learn how we incorporate an iPad into our educational experience.

Most of all, we take our iPads and only our iPads to our classes. So I would be utilizing this case to its maximal potential, all the meanwhile exposing it to many potential customers along the way.

I would love to tell you more about the organization, and if you're interested in furnishing not just me, but the entire team with your cases, we would be highly appreciative. We would go above and beyond in showcasing your product and inspiring sales.

I hope to hear from you soon!

parvezjj

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
no matter where you leave this, on the kitchen counter or the office table or the living room, it gives it a sturdy and unique look so it would be great to have for a diverse use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh